About the Firm
Hardworking Attorney Protects the Rights of Disabled and Elderly Clients in the Dallas–Fort Worth Area
Passionate legal support for Texans seeking help with Social Security disability claims
If you are suffering from a debilitating condition, a newly diagnosed disease, or a catastrophic injury, you may be overwhelmed by medical expenses and other financial burdens related to your disability. However, with the assistance of a skilled lawyer, you may be able to file a successful Social Security disability claim. At the Law Office of Janet E. Booker, P.C. in Dallas, I am committed to advocating for your rights and helping you receive the benefits you deserve. In addition to helping you file your claim, I can assist you with the appeals process if your claim is denied.
Experienced lawyer delivers high-quality representation
Each year, many Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims are denied for simple mistakes such as filling out paperwork incorrectly, omitting answers, and missing filing dates. That’s why it’s important to be guided by a skilled and patient professional.
In the Dallas–Fort Worth area, clients choose my firm because I provide:
- Highly responsive counsel — If you need help for an SSDI application or appeal, I understand what is at stake in your case and will waste no time in moving your claim forward.
- Personalized attention — I take a hands-on approach with my clients so that I can better understand their situation and provide them with comprehensive legal counsel.
- Knowledgeable staff — My firm is supported by a team of well-trained and knowledgeable staff who focus on uncovering the best way of resolving your case.
With more than 20 years of experience serving disabled and elderly clients, I sympathize deeply with your situation. To help you understand your legal options and how the SSDI process work, I offer a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Unwavering counsel for disabled and elderly clients in Texas
I represent clients throughout the Dallas–Fort Worth area in the following matters:
- Application for SSDI — I assist clients with all aspects of the application process, from determining eligibility for benefits to obtaining and filling out the required paperwork.
- Request for reconsideration — If your initial Social Security Disability application is denied, I can help you file a request for reconsideration to determine if the claim examiner made a mistake while processing your application.
- Request for a hearing — In the event that your initial disability appeal is denied, my firm can assist you in filing a request for a hearing before an administrative law judge.
Each year, many disabled Texans have their claims denied because of filing errors. Let me guide you through the process and maximize your chances of having your claim accepted and getting the benefits you deserve.
Contact a meticulous Social Security disability attorney serving the Dallas–Fort Worth area
The Law Office of Janet E. Booker, P.C. is committed to helping disabled Texans apply for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits. Please call 972-546-1381 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my Dallas office.